1) Save, Repurpose, and Reuse the Sears Warehouse.
2) Create Green, Living-wage Jobs for the community,
3) Second chance job opportunities,
4) Job Training,
5) Organic, Aquaponic year-round food production,
6) Affordable Family Housing at 30%AMI,
7) Coffee Shop/World Café run by neighborhood youth,
8) Community Kitchen,
9) Cultural Markets,
10) Bicycle shop on the Midtown Greenway,
11) Economic and Environmental Justice for East Phillips,
12) An affordable new home for many burned out local businesses, and
13) No additional pollution.